Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Prismacolor matches for SU In Colors....

How about my 'wild' and 'off the cuff' estimates (ala JanTInk) as to which colors might match the new 2008-2009 In Colors? Anybody interested?



Here's what I think. Please be forewarned that I am working with MY printer's interpretations of what MY monitor had on it from SOMEBODY's camera took a picture of. (Hmmmm...what does that say about my guesses???) Oh well, it is STILL just a guess!

Pink Pirouette...I'll send everyone hunting for another discontinued color...1014 Deco Pink
Riding Hood Red...hard choice but I'll try...923 Scarlet Lake or 924 Crimson Red
Tangerine Tango...921 Pale Vermillion or 1001 Salmon Pink (pink???)
Kiwi Kiss...1005 Limepeel (will this be a darker shade of River Rock?)
Baja Breeze...1087 Powder Blue or 1023 Cloud Blue
Pacific Point...1100 China Blue

So, we'll see how I came out when I get my paper!

Just an FYI...Here is the thread at SCS that has the Prismacolor-SU matches:

No comments: