Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Being Krafty

Recently I made more cards with Kraft cardstock than I ever have before. I thought I would share some of those with you.
This first card is for this week's CAS18 challenge : a color challenge...to use Kraft, Corals/Pinks, and one other color. I added black for this one. See my gallery for details.

This is also for the CAS18 challenge. White is my additional color here. I have wanted to make this card for a long time and now I had a reason to do it! Details in my gallery.

This Tangerine and Kraft card was for the CAS17 challenge on SCS, which was an inspiration challenge, using beach towels and totes from Land's End. I chose a tan bag with orange handles that had butterfly fabric for the top closure. You can see it here. The details are at this link.
Hope you enjoy these!

1 comment:

Juanita said...

I love your take on the coral and kraft challenge. All of these samples are stunning. I have been purusing your gallery, it is full of stunning, amazing creations!