Monday, February 1, 2010

"New" PTI stamps

I'm bad, I know. I buy new stamps and then they sit for long periods of time before I use them. I did it again with a huge order of PTI stamps that I bought about 4 months ago! So I broke out two sets today.


This one is PTI's Tea for Two set. I even recycled some paper from one of the set boxes to do the narrow polka dot band.
Paper: Wausau 110 pound white and recycled PTI paper
Ink: SU Not quite Navy, Old Olive
Ribbon: Blue Grosgrain (from Michaels?)


This one is PTI's Wishing You set. The images I stamped on the card had some "bloopers" so I restamped, cut, and popped the tulips up. It was designed for the CAS52 Sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers.
Paper: Wausau 110 pound white and Basic Gray PP
Ink: SU Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi
Ribbon: SU Groovy Guava stitched grosgrain

Hope you enjoy these!

2 comments:

TrishG said...

Both are very pretty. Nice colors and ribbons.

Susan Raihala said...

Wow, Diane! These are so lovely, and the popping on the second is fab...a fortuitous fix, I say!