Wednesday, May 5, 2010

...did I really use a die cut?...

Yes, I guess you could say that...but technically it is an embosslit. So can I say that I really didn't give in to die cuts? I made this for CAS65 on SCS.

I ran the popped up panel thru the BigShot with a texture plate. The texture plate and embosslit are from SU! as is the punch for the greeting. The leaves are a Martha Stewart punch. I sponged the embosslit flowers with apricot ink to give them some dimension.
Paper: SU! vanilla, apricot, wasabi, celery
Stamps: SU! small script
Accessories: Lots of Dimensionals!

4 comments:

TrishG said...

Wow - this is absolutely stunning! Great background. Love the layout. Great card!

Susan Raihala said...

Diane, this is soooooo pretty! I'm posting it to the CAS favorites thread!

Joan B said...

this is gorgeous

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful texturing on this wonderful card!! Love the blossoms backed by the MS fern!!