Friday, July 11, 2014

More Summer Lovin'

Here's my second card for the CAS-ual Friday Challenge (CFC133)  Remember the theme is Summer Lovin' and the requirements are:
Clean and Simple...
Use hearts...
Use summer colors...

This card is also done with Soft Sky paper and an Impression Obsession die.
 


I love this die cut and I've had the die for ages and never used it.  So that makes it NBUS!  That's Never Before Used Schtuff.  Thanks, Darnell, for giving a name to all that schtuff.  I promise to work on my mountain of it.  The die cut panel is shaded with ink and sponges and the panel behind is shaded with markers.

Stay cool!

4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!

~amy~ said...

Yay for using stuff using what you have! Super cute!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kelly Griglione said...

Really gorgeous card, in a very CAS style!! The vertical sentiment is a great touch, too. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Loll said...

So pretty Diane. Soft blue and red are a great colour combo. Love the design with the beautiful sentiment strip showing through from the back. Thanks so much for dropping by my blog for a visit. I didn't know you had a blog too! Loll xx